Saturday, February 14, 2009

St. Valentine's Day

These are the flowers I got on Valentine's Day. I love them! In our neighborhood the flowers are sold in bouquets of 11. Apparently the number of flowers you get has as much significance as the color of the flower. OK then. So my 11 yellow roses mean: 


A. I am the treasured one
 and 
B. Kevin has a good eye for color the yellow and the pink really work for me.

*Excellent*

They are sitting on my favorite chair. I found it in the street walking home from the metro a few days ago. It was just there, a perfectly good chair, one that had obviously served someone very well. I love the paint stains and the scratches on the surface of it, the width of the seat. Now this is a seat for an American butt. I am considering bringing it back with me since I am afraid the next tenant might put it back out on the street- poor thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment